Friday, May 1, 2009

Dear Visitors...


There are many posts with lots of great photos of Fred on this blog. If you're a little lost just expand the Blog Archive listings on the left side. The posts are listed by under April & May. And don't forget that many of the photos can be enlarged simply by clicking on them. I encourage you to leave a comment on any of the pages. I know that Bob and Fred's many friends are reading these comments. If you have a special photo you'd like to add send it to me at autobug at comcast dot net. Thanks, everybody!

And now... a photo of Fred with HIS fire truck...

BL

1 comment:

  1. as a friend of fred and as his supervisor, i will always miss and "enjoy" the part he brought into my life. i truly miss this genuine person, and will always keep him close to my heart. god bless him to the to our keeper. i know that fred will entertain all. keep him and bob in our prays.

    ReplyDelete